Press right there to start video

Room for online video chats musclemama4u

musclemama4ulive sex stripping with LIVE Cams


2 thoughts on “musclemama4ulive sex stripping with LIVE Cams

  1. He should be paying rent to you and part of the utilities.

    I know you think it's just your mortgage to deal with but if he was living in an apartment by himself he'd just be paying the property owner's mortgage either way. Come up with a fair amount of money he can pay you to help with living expenses, either split 50/50 or a different split based on income.

    You can also create a tenancy agreement with him to protect him if y'all do break up. Such as ensuring that you will pay for all repairs necessary because it is your property, giving him a certain amount of days to move out if things go south in the relationship, and maintaining a documentation of how much he's expected to pay you per month to help out.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *